Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we may collect certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that you voluntarily provide to us. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Other information you may provide when contacting us
We may also collect information about your use of the Site, such as:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages you visit on the Site
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, including cookies and similar tracking technologies. Cookies are small data files placed on your device or computer. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Site
- To respond to your requests, comments, or questions
- To send administrative information to you, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- To monitor and analyze usage patterns, trends, and activities on the Site
- To personalize your experience on the Site
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues, security incidents, or fraudulent activities
- To comply with legal obligations
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other policies
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for various purposes, including:
- With service providers who assist us in operating the Site or performing related tasks
- With analytics providers to analyze and improve the Site
- With law enforcement, government agencies, or authorized third parties in response to legal requests or court orders
- In connection with a merger, sale, acquisition, or other business transaction involving KBC Lucky
- With your consent or at your direction
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have several choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information on our Site:
- Opting Out: You can opt out of certain data collection by disabling cookies in your browser settings.
- Marketing Communications: You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove that information from our systems.
Thank you for trusting KBC Lucky with your privacy.